Strawberry Client Application
The following operating systems are supported by the Strawberry client application.
- MacOS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
- Windows 7, 8, 10
Strawberry Adobe Panel Extension
The following Adobe Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC versions are supported by the Strawberry Adobe panel extension.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 or newer (macOS & Windows)
- Adobe After Effects CC 2017 or newer (macOS & Windows)
The following web browsers are supported by the Strawberry web interface. Older versions might work but will likely cause performance regressions.
- Apple Safari (Version 9.1.2 or newer)
- Google Chrome (Version 65 or newer)
- Mozilla Firefox (Version 59 or newer)
The Strawberry Client supports SSL connections when Strawberry Server certificates are signed by Trusted Root Certification Authorities. Windows and macOS clients fully support self-signed certificates. To use SSL with Strawberry, add proper certificates to your server configuration and prepend the “server name” in the client with “https://” instead of “http://”.
Need more help with this?
Visit the FlavourSys Support Website