- Log into the Administration panel and click on the “Projects” tab
- Expand the “Custom Project Metadata” bar
- Click on the Metadata Set that you want to populate with a dropdown menu
- Once the set is expanded, click on the “Add Item” button located below the set
Provide the information as requested:
- Name: The name of the dropdown menu as the user will see it (for example “Client” or “Show”)
- Type: dropdown menu
- Maximum Characters: Not relevant for dropdown
- Restrict input to: Not relevant for dropdown
- Pattern: Not relevant for dropdown
- Mandatory: Defines if selecting an item from this dropdown is optional or mandatory
- Use in Project String: Defines if items from this dropdown will appear in the project name if the users enable the checkbox “Create Project Name from Metadata” upon project creation.
Now you can type the drodown menu values into the “Value” field. To add additional dropdown values click on the “+” button on the right of the value field.
Press “Confirm” when finished
Need more help with this?
Visit the FlavourSys Support Website