This section explains the indexer-related operations which you can perform on your online project(s).
1. Log into the Administration panel and click on the “PROJECTS” tab
2. Expand the “Manage Online Projects” bar
3. Checkbox the project(s) on which you want to perform an indexer operation
4. Click on the “Indexer” button below the project list. This button was called “View” in older Strawberry versions
The following choices will appear:
- Rescan Project(s)
Scans the project for new, modified & deleted media files and adds the changes to the database
- Rewrite Timecode
Re-calculates the timecodes for all assets inside the selected project(s). Overwrites the existing timecode with the newly calculated one. This only applies to download versions of proxy files!
- Reencode Everything
Deletes all proxy files from the selected project(s) and writes new ones.
5. Make your choice and press “Confirm”
Need more help with this?
Visit the FlavourSys Support Website